~My loves, My lives~

~My loves, My lives~
my 4 babies!!! Feb. 2009

~My friends~

  • http://mommyof3amazingkids.blogspot.com/
  • http://therichardsonfam.blogspot.com
  • http://nauangel21.blogspot.com/

my favorite movies!

  • a league of their own
  • lambryth
  • serindipity
  • how to loose a guy in 10 days
  • The goonies!

About Me

My photo
hi im nicole. i live in prescott valley arizona with my 4 kids and my jay jay (husband

Monday, March 2, 2009

NEW YEAR... Well its march 2009!






hello All. happy 2009! WEll its march now and i havent updated this in a while but Im gonna try and keep it up haha. Im almost 25!!! Ahhh cant believe it. My youngest last baby is already 7 months old... crazy stuff. Lexi is still in preschool.. 4 year old class and will graduate may 18th. She is 5 now! Aden is back in diapers.. i think its cuz of kaylee being born and stuff but who knows. He will hopefully start preschool in the fall.. if i can get him back on track with the potty training. He is 3 1/2 ! Zander is my little man. he is attached to me 24/7. Hes such a cutie-pa-tootie. haha. He is now 21 months old! Talks a little more than usual.. not as much as he should. Kaylee is 7 months old now!!! Almost crawling and the most talk-a-tive baby haha. Totally a daddys girl. up to 13 lbs now!! yay. Me and jay are doing good.. Jay is currentilly hoping for a potision on the scottsdale pd and so we are waiting to hear from them. And so we will most likey be moving to phx. near paradise valley (cuz i know that area the most) during hte summer. I willmiss you all friends and family here but its the best thing for our family right now. keep your fingers crossed for us!!!

1 comment:

Blankenships said...

I am so proud of you, your family is great, that are healthy and happy, and your amazing.
i hope and pray the best for you all. i love you and miss you sooooo much!!